If you have been injured on the job, you most likely have many questions that need to be answered:
- How do I pay my bills with no paycheck coming in?
- What do I do if I can’t return to work?
- Where do I go for medical treatment?
You will need an experienced and talented lawyer that is able to work you through the entire process, step by step. To make sure you can find someone that can help you, we offer free consultation. So please get in touch with us and let us know what happened to you. Let our attorney give you the advice you need to help you navigate the best course of action.
Bay Area Attorney Geoffrey Nwosu is an experienced workplace injury lawyer. Thousands of people are injured or killed on the job each year. If you need help receiving just compensation for a workplace injury or death in the Silicon Valley area, then contact our office right away. Attorney Nwosu accepts workplace and construction site injuries on a contingency fee basis and all initial consultations are free of charge and absolutely confidential.
We handle workplace injury claims in the following settings:
- Construction site accidents including:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Manufacturing accidents
- Electrocution or explosion resulting in severe burns or death
- Accidents in mines, oil fields, or logging operations
- Injuries to seamen, harbor workers, longshoremen, and others covered by the Jones Act.
- Injuries in warehouses, freight yards, or harbor facilities
- Falls from heights or blunt force impact from falling objects
- Toxic exposure injuries ranging from chemical burns to asphyxiation
- Injured workers in the Bay Area, whether it???s San Jose, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Fremont, Oakland, San Francisco or any other city, should be protected with workers??? compensation benefits. However, there are some employers who fail to carry workers??? compensation insurance for their employees. Whether your employer has comp or not, experienced attorneys can help the injured worker receive the compensation they deserve!
Our law office represents workers injured on the job in almost every kind of work environment including but not limited to:
- Office Workers
- Health Care Workers
- City and State Employees
- Union Employees
- Construction Workers
- Factory Workers
- Machine Operators
- Warehouse and Distribution Workers
- Truck Drivers
Workplace injury lawyer Geoffrey Nwosu can help determine for you at no charge if your employer has workers??? compensation insurance coverage. If you have been injured on the job, please call Attorney Nwsou today at 408-912-5983.
Once we receive your research request we will attempt to report our findings to you free of charge and without obligation. Give us a call and schedule a free appointment today.