Attorney Goeffrey Nwosu is experienced as an auto accident injury lawyer servicing Santa Clara County (Bay Area) including San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Fremont, Oakland, San Francisco, and many more. If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, contact our offices today. We have the skills you need to insure the best outcome for your case. Attorney Nwosu will help you determine who is at fault in your accident, even if the at fault party is the vehicle manufacturer. We will also guide you through the insurance claims process making sure you do not lose any of your valuable rights.
Mr. Nwosu is skilled in all aspects of motor vehicle accidents including:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- SUV Rollover / including roof crush
- Tractor trailer / semi-truck accident
- Tire defect or motor vehicle defects
- or any other kind of motor vehicle accident in Bay Area and surrounding counties
Attorney Nwosu understands the issues specific to California and the South Bay Area. Congested freeways mean more aggressive drivers on our streets likely resulting in automobile accidents. If you or someone you know has been injured or wrongfully killed due to the negligence of others, contact the Law Offices of Geoffrey Nwosu today.
One of the most important elements of Bay Area auto accident case is recovering the compensation that you deserve. Our capable auto accident lawyers will likely be able to help you receive compensation for more than you may be aware of. Accident Lawyer, Geoffrey Nwosu has handled hundreds of Bay area cases. If you have been injured in a Santa Clara County area, Alameda County, and San Mateo county auto accident contact an attorney and get the compensation that you deserve. We will listen to your individual situation and give you a complimentary evaluation of your case. Attorney Nwosu never charges you a fee unless he wins your case.
In San Jose auto accident cases, the injured party may recover for physical pain and suffering, mental pain and suffering, medical and rehabilitative expenses, past and future lost income, permanent impairment and permanent disfigurement. A victim of a South Bay Area car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle accident may be able to recover monetary damages for future medical bills that are reasonably certain, loss of enjoyment of life, and physical property damage. A previous injury does not necessarily prevent the right to recover compensation. In order to document the damages, a person injured in an accident should keep a daily diary describing how the injury affects him or her and his or her immediate family. Injury Lawyer, Geoffrey Nwosu has the experience to help you recover the damages that you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact us today! Our initial consultation is free and completely confidential.
The value of a San Jose accident case depends on a many of factors which include:
- How the accident happened
- Ability to establish fault or negligence
- Type of the injuries,
- Seriousness of the injuries
- The type, frequency, and extent of medical treatment required,
- And the amount of insurance coverage available.
Other relevant factors may include how the accident occurred, the extent of vehicle damage involved, whether the injuries are permanent or involve significant scarring, the amount of your past and expected future medical bills, and the effect of the accident on your income. Every personal injury case is different. And you can be assured that the insurance company (or companies) will do everything in their power to limit the amount of damages that they have to pay out. Therefore, the assistance of a San Jose attorney experienced in handling automobile accident cases is vital to determine the fair value of your personal injury claim.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and have:
- Been injured
- Been disabled
- Lost time for work
- Suffered pain
- Lost personal property
- Experienced anxiety
- Or suffered any other kind of loss
At the San Jose Personal Injury Law Office of Geoffrey Nwosu, we provide legal representation and counsel clients in the following areas:
- San Jose, Bay Area Accident Lawyer
Accidents are fairly common in the area of San Jose, California. This may include but not limited to auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck, ship, train and bus accidents, fire accidents, slip and fall accidents, premises liability accidents, airplane accidents, and building and explosive accidents.
It is crucial to always do your best to either avoid or reduce your chance of an accident through safe practices. However, when accident happens, you need the services of a skilled law firm like the San Jose Accident Attorney of the Law Offices of Geoffrey Nwosu that is knowledgeable, skilled, and not afraid to associate with other attorneys when necessary. If you are involved in an accident, please follow the following steps:
- It is important not to talk to anyone until you have received proper counsel. It is common for insurance company adjusters to put their company???s interest in front of yours and try to get a quick settlement. Do the right thing to protect your legal right.
- Stop your car and if possible, try to assist the injured. Never leave the scene of the accident. Stop your car as soon as possible without endangering any person or property around you. Secure the service of an ambulance or telephone if possible. If you have the qualifications and experience, do your best to provide first aid to the injured until medical professionals can arrive.
- Call the police. Police officers are trained to provide assistance after an accident. They can help document evidence from people present at the scene and measure skid marks. Tell the police briefly what happened.
- Identify the driver. In California, you are allowed to obtain the driver???s name, driver???s license number, name of insurance company and the policy number for the car, address and registration number of all party???s involved in the accident.
- Do not complete any paperwork until you obtain a counsel. Put all the paperwork and documents together and give it to your lawyers. Also refer all calls to them.
- Take Pictures. Take pictures of the entire scene if conditions and circumstances permit. This may include vehicles, home, persons, and surrounding. This may be very vital to proving your claim.
- Obtain names and addresses of witnesses. Obtain the names and addresses of anyone present that might have witnessed the accident. We will be the ones to get in touch with them for you.
- Get medical Care. Even if you do not feel injured, it is crucial to get medical attention as soon as you can. Keep all receipts, instructions, and other medical or incident report.
- Preservation of item may be the key. It is very critical that you preserve the actual item that caused the injury to you or loved one. It is important to keep the item that caused the injury, as this can play a pivotal role in resolving the case in your favor.
Then contact the auto accident injury lawyer Geoffrey Nwosu today. He will personally review your case and help you maximize your recover. He will never charge you anything unless he wins your case. Don???t leave your fate in the hands of the insurance companies. Call or email us right away at 408-912-5983.